Monday, May 19, 2014

Keystone DONE!!! Now its wrap up time :-)

CONGRATULATIONS
You're DONE with the Keystone Exam!!!!

Thursday was your Keystone Exam - Friday we Celebrated being DONE with the Keystone Exam and you turned in your Module A questions and Constructed Response Questions.  I also placed a Keystone Exam survey on Edline that I would like you to complete before Friday.  This is just a way for you to give me an idea of how you felt going INTO the exam, how you felt AFTER the exam and so forth.  I also made available the Daily Question Quiz Exemption form for the 4th nine weeks.  Please submit BOTH of those to my by FRIDAY the 23rd!!!!

       Today was an ecology make up day.  I passed back your ecology folders, the ecology assessment as well as your final exam.  Anything you were missing I encouraged you to finish up today.  I also encouraged you to look through the questions you missed on the final.
     I will be putting the Final Exam grade as well as the Keystone Exam review packet in on FRIDAY the 23rd (right now everyone has  "X"s for those assignments on Edline).  I will put in the highest score you obtained between the final exam and your CDT.  You will have the opportunity to retake your Final Exam at ANY time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment