Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Getting set up with Google Classroom

So this is your first time at our class blog.  This is going to be the place where you can see, on a daily (or almost daily) basis what we have done in class.  Our daily questions will show up here, our notes will show up here and any videos that I show in class will show up here.  Soooooo......  when you go "MRS. MARTIN....... did we do anything in class yesterday?!?!"  I DON'T Go......
INSTEAD... I go.....  "Check the blog!!!"

This will be my more "creative" outlet for telling you what happens each day - and I will usually share the daily blog link on my Twitter page.  Follow me there to get other updates as well!!!!  

Finally.....  we will do all the "classwork" stuff on Google classroom.  So your FIRST task today is to join our Google classroom.  Follow this link  https://classroom.google.com   

Click on the + button in the right hand corner
and enter the following class code (Just copy and paste it):  9yntqlo

NOW.......  Go ahead and do the first two assignments!!!  

Have fun :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment