Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cell Structure and Function Introduction

Friday you guys survived your first BIG Exam!!  Overall I was very impressed with how well you guys did.  HOPEFULLY you saw the importance of giving me at least those first 15 minutes of class when we go over the daily questions.  I would prefer that you NOT zone out the rest of class, but even if you DO, you will generally catch back up the next day during daily question time.

Today and tomorrow are introductory activies into the next chapter.  Over these next two days you will see a couple videos that QUICKLY go through some of the things we will talk about over the next week as well as a Directed reading through the first two sections of this chapter.

Like the last time I had you guys watch "Crash Course" videos I had you write down Key parts of what he was saying.  We will go through each part in detail as the chapter goes on.

Here were the two videos that I got through

Thursday we will start into more detail about these videos and begin getting notes.  This will be a fairly QUICK chapter - in fact we will probably get through it by the end of next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment