Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cell Membrane / Cell Transport Review

Yesterday when I was at a Genetics Update workshop, you all started to review for our test tomorrow.  The study guide first had you go through your notes and get down some of the basics, then it had many different sample questions.  Today I used previous posts on the blog to act as a review as well as guided you through the review packet.

MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR REVIEW PACKET WITH YOU - IT IS PART OF YOUR EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had you watch the "Crash Course" video that I used as an introduction.  Here it is again below.  I also encourage you to check out the following playlist of some of the videos that I used as reference this chapter, or ones that help explain different topics in a similar manor to the way I did.  PLEASE take advantage of this stuff!!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT_3xjjmTinb8SGH4nqQtTacMpV-DxEWB&feature=mh_lolz


No comments:

Post a Comment