Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CDT's and Organic Chemistry Intro

Friday we wrapped up the properties of water with a daily question quiz and you turned in your lab write up. I also had you watch another crash course as an introduction to the next topic of Organic Chemistry.



 Yesterday and today you took your baseline CDT.  This will give me and you a good look at how you are progressing through the year.


I will be showing you all individually how you did, here is a look at how each class scored overall!!!







Lots of room to grow here, I told you that I didn't have many expectations of this first one.  I see that in each class there are at least a few of you that already have a pretty good foundation.  I hope to see those students rise into the Blue then.  For those in Red, don't lose hope!!  We haven't learned even a QUARTER of this material, there is lots of time to get you into the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment