Monday, October 21, 2013

Organelles Directed reading/notes/extra credit/DQQ exemption

Monday October 21st

These were the daily questions and I had you look at your directed reading from last week to help you determine the answers.
 We then worked through the front of your directed reading.  I had you underline or circle KEY words/Phrases that I wanted you to understand about each of these parts of a cell.   We will be getting into the details of each in the notes.
 Then we started into the notes on this section.
I didn't have you write this one in your notes because we covered what I wanted you to know in the directed reading.


 Today I also handed out the extra credit (which is also available on Edline) and discussed the Daily Question Quiz Exemption Form.

As you can see - I have the Exemption Form link circled but you can also see that the extra credit assignment is also available. Please have both of these done by the end of the school day Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment