Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blood Typing Genetics day 2

No daily questions today so that you could quickly get back to your missions on the computer.  Today you finished up the "missions" and started the "Quick game".  While this was loads of fun.... remember you were supposed to be actually ANALYZING their genotypes and predicting what the genotypes of their parents could be.  NOT just watching their reactions as you give them blood transfusions ;)


Tomorrow we will have our normal Daily Question Quiz as well as an open notes quiz to see how you are doing with all of this.  My goal is to wrap this chapter up tomorrow, review on Monday and test on Tuesday.  ( I know I know..... But Miss EEEEEEEEE....... it's the day before Easter break.............)  Well.... my friends...... I still have to do MY job.... so you have to as well!!





No comments:

Post a Comment