Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Monday March16th Complex forms of inheritance wrap up

Today's daily question wrapped up complex forms of inheritance.  I have included an image, a video of my explanation as well as a YouTube clip of a more detailed look at these non mendelian forms of inheritance.
 



After this I handed out a Study Guide for you to start preparing for our exam on Wednesday.  Here is a link to the study guide
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B36SoMWuuJZETkItZUdKR3R1YWc&authuser=0

For every FULL page you have completed on the day of the exam I will give you 2.5 bonus points (For a total of TEN bonus points if you do it all)

I also gave you time to finish up the Study Island Pre-test if you did not get to that done on Friday.
This Pre-test was ALSO worth bonus points, as I have done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment